The following terms and conditions govern your access to use our website. You are requested to read these terms and conditions before you use our website. By browsing, accessing and using our services, you agree to have read, understand and consent to our terms and conditions. If you do not consent with our terms and conditions, you may stop using our website.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purposes. The content and website do not intend to provide any sort of medical advice or treatment. We do not endorse any kind of treatment, tests, procedures or physicians through our content or website. Our content and information are our trademarks and are subject to copyright. You cannot display or use trademarks without our consent.
You can use the content and information only for personal use. You cannot use the content or any material provided on the website for any commercial purpose. You cannot reproduce, publish or upload, transmit or distribute any content, material or software without our permission. The content and services are just for general information purpose only.
You consent to use the website and the information only for lawful purposes and for your personal use only. You shall not use the website for any purpose that would violate any law or regulation. You agree to not use our website in any way that will infringe the copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights. You shall not post any material that is obscene, defamatory or abusive.
If you violate the conditions, we shall take an action that we consider appropriate. Breach of the conditions and network security may result in civil or criminal liability against you. We may take legal action against you if you violate the terms and conditions.
While using our website and services, you agree to not indulge in the following activities.
- You agree to not transfer any article from the applicable website to your website without prior consent or permission.
- You will not create any link from any website that is not controlled by you.
- You are prohibited from using our logos.
- You shall not create any kind of link which would give a false suggestion of any sort of association, approval or endorsement.
- You agree to not post any material on our website that is unlawful, obscene or objectionable in any manner.
- You shall not post any material that contain viruses or any malicious program that may disrupt the functioning of software, hardware or any other equipment.
- You shall not post any false or misleading information.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any content, your access to the content and its availability or these terms and conditions anytime without any notice.
Limitation of liability
Your use of your website, its services and the content is at your own risk. We disclaim all sorts of warranties whether expressed or implied, statutory or not, including but not limited to implied warranty related to non infringement of third party rights and fitness. We make no guarantee or representation regarding the following:
- The accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the information provided on the website including content, graphics, text, and links.
- Damages pertaining to interruption of the website or any malicious program that may disrupt or infect your system arising as a result of your access or use of the website.
We shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential damages including personal injury, lost profits or damages arising due to lost data or business interruption from the use of the information provided on the website and its contents. We are not responsible for any loss or infringement caused as a result of misusing the website, its services and the content.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, our employees, directors, agents and suppliers harmless from the claims, liabilities and settlements inclusive of the legal fees that arise from:
- Your use of the website.
- Your breach of the terms and conditions.
- Your violation of third party rights consisting of copyright, property or privacy rights.
- Any claim that your use of the website may damage the third party rights.
Our website is intended to be viewed by the residents worldwide but mainly by the residents of the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. The laws of the respective countries shall govern any sort of dispute arising in relation to our website.
The agreement may be terminated by you or us. You may stop using our website anytime. We may terminate your access to the website anytime without any notice. We reserve the right to terminate your access if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the terms and conditions, you can contact us.